Listen to this Episode about How Credit Unions Use Verifiable Credentials with Members on Spotify
Learn how Bonifii is using Verifiable Credentials as a Digital Transformation mechanism for Credit Unions to Increase Engagement with their Members. John Ainsworth explains how they are revolutionizing how Credit Unions say “hello” to a member.
During this conversation, we discuss:
- Learnings from Visa regarding forming organizations based on decentralized governance structures and cooperative models.
- How Bonifii is using Verifiable Credentials as a digital transformation mechanism for Credit Unions to increase engagement with their Members
- The downstream impact of omnichannel authentication with verifiable credentials to reduce back office call center fraud
- Memberpass – revolutionizing how Credit Unions say “hello” to a member.
- Using CU Membership Credentials within a broader ecosystem.
- CUFX – the newly acquired Boniffi organization which develops highly efficient systems integration standards that connects applications (e.g., online banking, lending, IVR) to core processing systems.
John Ainsworth serves as President and Chief Executive Officer for Bonifii, a company delivering a trusted peer-to-peer services network of verifiable exchange for financial cooperatives. As President and CEO, Mr. Ainsworth brings his wide breadth of expertise to guide Bonifii’s vision of creating and branding innovative and game-changing applications on a globally distributed ledger platform for credit unions. Along with his executive team, John focuses on the company’s capitalization, industry relationships, and corporate development. Ainsworth comes to Bonifii from MasterCard where he was Executive Vice President of North America Markets, responsible for managing the independent bank and credit union segments.