Take Ownership of Your Digital Credentials and Securely Manage Your Digital Interactions & Relationships
Why choose our Wallet?
Do you want to use the same standards and technologies as the leading public and private sector SSI projects? Our wallet is aligned with the right open standards and protocols.
Identity Proofing Solutions
Do you need to verify government issued IDs? Is KYC and AML important? We offer a variety of solutions to help provide high assurance on your customers.
Want your customers to use your branded wallet? Good news. We can very quickly whitelabel our wallet to your branding requirements!
Our wallet fully supports internationalization and localization features that will enable you to offer a wallet in the language(s) of your choice.
Securely store your personal data
Connect, Receive and provide Credential Proofs
Use Private Messaging Functions
Digitization and Identity Binding Processes
– Industry leading wallet
– User-driven back-up and recovery
– Advanced biometric log-in for very secure access
– No more usernames and passwords
– Large library of credentials enabling less friction in workflows with companies and websites
– Connect with friends and colleagues to chat securely, unlike all other chat functions
– Manage your own data and release far less than you do today
– Much faster on-boarding with SSI enabled companies and sites while releasing less information
– Knowledge that when you are contacted by a company, you are assured they are legitimate
– Don’t get hassled you with useless questions like “what was your mother’s maiden name?” ever again
– Reuse of credentials allows for much faster processes especially if you repeat the process across multiple site/companies
– Discover new products and services through the wallet.
Get in touch with us!
– Functions on all major mobile devices and browsers
– Secure by Design, with all data and credentials encrypted
– Ability to upload your own credentials such as driver’s licenses, passports and other government issued IDs
– Passwordless access to applications
– Save and secure storage of digital certificates. Examples include:
– Driver’s license
– Employment record(s)
– Credit Score, loans, debts & other financial data
– Addresses, social media accounts & phone number(s)
– Education certificates verified by the institution
– Ownership records (Cars, homes, land, buildings, shares, businesses, etc.)
– Ability to sync across multiple devices at once
David Ferry,Director at Chobham Manor
Amalia Bruno,Director at Spoity
Kick-start with an affordable
You can cancel anytime
Download and try it now
so I said, easy peasy buggered blower bevy A bit of how’s your father he nicked.!